|8/27||Senior Class parent meeting 7pm|
High School Announcements:
- Parents: Just a reminder, the school does not provide ibuprofen or Tylenol to students. If you would like for your student to have access to that during the school day, you can send some in with your student labeled with their name and I will keep it in the office. You will also need to fill out the student medication authorization form to be on file in the office. If you need a medication authorization form, please let the HS office know.
- Parents: HS lunches still need to be paid directly to the office via check or cash. We do not have online capability at the HS for payments. You can send in cash/check with your student to drop off in the office. HS lunches are $2.40.
- Senior Class Officers:
President-Jada Davis, VP-Madisyn Jones, Secretary-Rianna Rothermel, Treasurer-Breauna Buck
- The Stadium Seat install is this Sunday, 8/25. There is a sign up sheet in the office on the counter if you are interested in riding. Please sign up no later than this Friday at noon. All Heritage sports athletes should plan on helping, not just co-op students.
- 2019 Graduation photos and DVDs are in the HS office and can be picked up during school hours.
- RED ZONE Tshirt order forms are in the office. Forms and payment are due back this FRIDAY, 8/23.
- There are order forms in the office for Volleyball tshirts. Forms and payment are due back to Broadlands or Homer office by next Friday, 8/30.
- Any senior track runners that would like a senior banner, you need to contact Heath Wilson ASAP. Pictures will be taken this Friday.
- Freshman, please make sure all checks for your fundraiser are made out to Heritage HS.