05/23/2017 New Announcements:
- Anyone who is interested in purchasing plants this year, FFA is having their annual plant sale. See Mr. Kerns for details.
- Any boy or girl interested in playing on the golf team next fall, including last year’s team members, must contact Mr. Gerard at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Schedule and additional information will then be provided to those who respond.
- Any student who took the DC Sociology through Parkland needs to return their book to Mrs. Knott.
- All seniors in HS are to show proof of having the MCV4 (meningitis vaccine). If you had one on or after your 16th birthday, then only one is required. If you had one before your 16th birthday, then a second vaccine is required. Please contact DiAnne Boyd with any questions at 896-2421 x121.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any girl interested in trying out for VGH basketball cheerleading. Clinics will be held on 5/30 and 5/31 in Broadlands from 6-8pm. You must attend at least one to be eligible for tryouts. Tryouts will be 6/1 at 7pm.
- Any freshman or junior getting out early or coming in late for finals will need to bring a note signed by a parent
- Parents: Reminder that HS lunches are now $2.25. Thank you.
- Reminder for Parents: If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have them bring a note from the doctor when returning to school to show they were there for the time to be excused.
- Dow AgroSciences has summer jobs available at our Sidney Research Station located between Sidney and Homer across from the Frito Lay Elevator. Applications are available in the office or at the Sidney Research Station. Fill out an application and turn it in at our facility to receive a free gift while supplies last. Students age 14 and up are eligible for employment