|10/4||Post Prom mtg. HS Library 7pm|
|10/9||Booster Club mtg. HS Library 7pm|
09/22/2017 New Announcements:
- Breast Cancer Awareness t-shirts are on sale now until 9/25. See our school website for color images. Money must be turned in at the time of your order. Forms will be available in both offices starting tomorrow and can be turned back in to either office. Youth to adult sizes are available.
- Volleyball Players: Team and individual pictures will be Monday, 9/25 after school. Don’t forget to bring your uniform and extra picture packets are in the office.
- Our Homecoming theme this year is HERITAGE HEROES! Homeroom activities and dress-up days will be posted outside of Mrs. Hetman’s room and in the main hallway. Participation will help get your class points and the opportunity to win Homecoming Week!
- Villa Grove is bringing back the Blue Crew! All HS students are invited to become members by returning the Blue Crew tshirt order form and $20. You will not only get the opportunity to sit in the student section with your classmates and cheer our teams on to victory, but you’ll also get a cool tshirt and free admission to all regular season home Villa Grove volleyball, football, and girls’ basketball games! Order forms are available in the office, turn them in with your money by Monday, 9/25.
- The Herff Jones representative will be here next Tuesday during lunch to pick up class ring order forms from students that are ordering.
- Art Club- There will be a Haunted House meeting during lunch TODAY. Please come if you are interested in helping out!
- Any senior who has a parent that is a member of the Illinois Electric Cooperative, Mrs. Knott has an available scholarship for you.
- An Eastern Illinois rep will be here TODAY during lunch.
- Parents – P/T conferences for HS students are next Tuesday and Wednesday after school. We have reached out to parents of students with any F’s. If you were not contacted but would like to schedule one, please just call the office at 834-3393.
- Any junior or senior still interested in going on the Washington D.C. trip that has yet to sign up, there is still time! Check on the school website or speak to Mrs. Hetman for more information. There will be a price increase on October 1st!
- Reminder for parents: All incoming freshman are mandated to have a current physical on file. All seniors need to have a MCV4 (Meningitis) vaccine on file as well. It needs to be on file by 10/15 or they will be excluded from school.
- A Parkland College rep will be here on 9/28 during lunch.
- Juniors need to sign up for the concession stand. The September and October calendars are outside Mrs. J. Mohr’s room. Once all spots are filled see Ms. Galaway or Mrs. Mohr to be put on the backup list. Juniors can also start bringing in their donation items for points. See Mrs. Mohr during the morning, lunch, or after school.
- 10/13 will be the seniors’s application day. Seniors will be applying for the colleges of their choice on that day. We encourage everyone to get involved by wearing your favorite college colors!
- Grand March sign up is in the office. We MUST have it done by Wednesday 10/11 or you will not be able to participate.
- Powderpuff and Macho Volleyball sign-up sheets are in the office. Please read the rules and follow the instructions. The games will take place on Wednesday, 10/11 starting at 6:30pm with Powderpuff.