|11/15||Picture Retake Day|
|11/16-11/21||FCCLA Dude. Be nice Week|
|11/22-11/24||No School – Thanksgiving Break|
11/15/2017 New Announcements:
- Our 110-day deadline is coming up on 11/16 for the Washington DC trip this spring. Here are some things that need to happen before this date for everyone attending: Everyone needs to be enrolled before 11/16 or else they will have to go through the late add process. Anyone not on the monthly payment plan will have to be paid in full. Everyone MUST confirm their name is spelled correctly by checking it on their websites, this information is used to book airline tickets and must be correct. Our official tour dates are 3/6/18-3/9/18. More detailed travel plans will be released once airline tickets are purchased.
- Red Zone shirt order forms are available in the office. The cost is $18 with a name and $15 without. These shirts will get any Red Zone students into Heritage home games for free. They are available as a regular tshirt or a sleeveless shirt. Forms are due back to the office by Friday, 11/17. You may also turn in your orders to the clothing table at Meet the Player Night.
- Heritage Booster Club is selling “shout outs” for the winter sports programs where you may offer some words of encouragement for your favorite player! Two lines are $25. Please contact Susan McKee (493-6450) or Laura Benschneider (840-4175).
- Junior Parents: your student needs a signed letter for fundraising this year. This letter went home on 10/27. There will be an extension of the previous deadline. If turned in by Friday, 11/10 students can still earn 5 points. After that point, the letter still needs to be signed, but no points will be given. This letter pertains to prom attendance and senior class trip. All students need to have this letter signed and returned; there are no exceptions.
- Juniors are selling Poinsettias and the sale runs from 11/10 to 11/29. They will be delivered between 12/6 and 12/9. Orders need to be paid in full by 11/29 to be processed. Checks can be made out to Heritage High School. See a junior class member if you are interested.
- There are order forms in the office for the new Hawk Wear clothing. Forms and money are due back by this Friday, 11/17.
- The schedule for next Tuesday is as follows: 1st 8:15-8:59, 2nd 9:02-9:46 (possible FCCLA assembly)
3rd 9:49-10:33, 4th 10:36-11:00, LUNCH 11:00-11:20 (if you’d like to bring a sack lunch, you can eat while watching the movie), 11:20-1:15 Movie for food drive incentive.
- TODAY starting at 1:30, we will be taking picture retakes. If you were absent or dissatisfied with your picture, you may come get a retake when your grade is called. If you ordered pictures and want new ones, you must bring the old ones to trade for new ones.
- Heritage High School is looking for memorabilia for our Longview trophy case. Anything will be welcome.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appt., please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. The absence will be marked unexcused by the school if a note is not received.