High School Announcements:
Student of the Month: Dylan Ploense Class of 2021
- PARENTS: High School lunches have increased in price this year, they are now $2.40.
- Heritage Post Prom Bowling Fundraiser will be held on March 23 at Old Orchard Lanes. Sign up sheets are located on the counter in the JH and HS offices. Any questions you may contact Alan Sorensen at 217-714-3109.
- Attention Class of 2019 parents and students: The senior class trip has been set for Tuesday, 5/14 to Friday 5/17. The senior trip destination will be in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We will be taking a charter bus to and from and staying in a large cabin in the mountains. Please mark your calendar. More information will be released about the scheduled events and itinerary as they are booked.
- Seniors, please pick up a tentative May calendar/schedule from the high school office counter. Please share this with your parents. Those of you taking classes through Parkland need to double check to ensure there are no conflicts for your final exams. Please let Mrs. J. Mohr know if you have any questions or concerns about possible conflicts.
- Parkland College rep. will be here on 3/21 during lunch.
- Any students interested in a summer construction program offered through Education for Employment system, see Mrs. Knott for more information.
- Any senior interested in the Pauline and Riley McClain scholarship, please see Mrs. Knott.
- Any students interested in helping a JH track student with special needs please see Mrs. Knott.
- Parkland is offering a number of summer camps for students age 14-17. There is CSI, Technology, Automotive Collision repair, Music camp and Girls STEM camps. If interested see Mrs. Knott.
- The Parkland placement test has been changed to April 3rd. Seniors need to set up their ALEK accounts. Sophomore/juniors need to apply to Parkland.
- Attention Seniors: A digital file of your senior picture, a baby picture, and 1-2 group/activity photos are needed ASAP. You need to submit these files via email or flash drive to Mrs. J. Mohr or Ms. Galaway. Please label your pictures/file with your full name. Slide show production will start on Friday, 3/22. If you have any questions or concerns, please see your class sponsors ASAP. Email your files to email@example.com.