Schedule Note: Saturday’s VGH Boys Basketball games at Broadlands vs Judah Christian are scheduled for 12pm Junior Varsity, Varsity to follow JV around 1:30pm. Freshman game originally scheduled will not take place due to Judah Christian low numbers
A reminder to all parents and guardians that any weather-related absence will be excused and will not count on student’s record and should be reported to the secretary at the Homer or Broadlands building your student attends.
1/15 No School – Martin Luther King Day
01/12/2018 New Announcements:
1. There are still Juniors that have not gotten their parent letter signed and returned to Mrs. Mohr. Please get a copy of the letter in the office and return it as soon as possible. Also, we are almost at the halfway point of events to work the concession stand for points towards prom and senior class trip. Please do not wait to get signed up for a concession stand date to work.
2. Students MUST stay in the lunchroom hallway or in the lunchroom during lunch. Do not pass the double doors until dismissed.
3. Just a reminder for parents, please remember to call the school if your student will not be in attendance. The absence is not considered excused if we have not heard from a parent or legal guardian. Thank you.
4. Juniors/Parents: Cash raffle is THIS Saturday, Jan 13. Please turn in your raffle tickets at the post prom meeting on the 10th or have them in the HS office no later than THIS Friday, 1/12. Remember your junior can earn 25 points if he/she sells 10! Please get your 10 sold! The more you sell the better the post prom trip will be!
5. On Tuesday, 1/16, Herff Jones will be here for a Senior class meeting during HR.
6. There will junior meetings on Thursday the 11th and Tuesday the 16th. The meeting on 1/11 will be for those with last names beginning with A – M. The meeting on the 16th will be for those with the last names beginning with N – Z. The meeting will be in Mrs. Mohr’s FCS room during HR.
7. The Parkland Pathways information meeting is Sunday, February 11th from 1-3pm in the student union at Parkland.
1. If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appt., please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. The absence will be marked unexcused by the school if a note is not received.