|9/19||Post Prom Mtg. HS Library 7pm|
09/18/2018 New Announcements:
- Juniors: there is a sign up on the board by Mrs. Brook’s room for concessions. Please be sure to sign up. Also, any junior parents that are interested in working the gate at home games, please contact Katie Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org. She can direct you on how to sign up through signup.com as well as make sure you are added to the Junior correspondence email list.
- Seniors that have earned their fundraising points and are eligible to go on the senior class trip must pay a $100 deposit. The deposit will be due by mid-October. Please pay attention to the announcements for upcoming trip information.
- PARENTS: High School lunches have increased in price this year, they are now $2.40.
- STI grade portal is available to any parent grades 6-12 in the school district who would like to view their student grades online. If you need to set up your account or are having trouble logging in, please call Mrs. Knott at 217-834-3392. If you have a HS student, and you do not have internet access, you can call the HS to request a paper copy of report cards.
- The Parkland College fair will be held on Wednesday, 9/19 from 6-8 pm.
- Students interested in joining FCCLA for the 2018-2019 school year need to pay $25.00 membership dues by October 25th.
- There is a new policy in place for all study hall students. No one is allowed on computers unless you are working on school work.
- Heritage will be having a trash pick-up day on 9/19. Any student interested in participating, please sign up in the office.
- Upcoming college visits: 9/20 Mac Murray College.
- The Grand March sign up form is in the office, as well as the permission slips to bring a date from another school.
- Congratulations to the 2018 Homecoming attendants and court: Freshman Konner Pearman and Torie Rothermel, Sophomores Ezra Ely and Anna Sanders, Juniors Kacie Roberts and Christian Ziemnisky. Prom King and Queen candidates are: Maddy Boen, Fiona Ely, Mikaylah Likeric, Ali Ruwe, Kenzi Davison, Jessie Latham, Cole Thomas, Evan Wilson, William Wilson, Kane Davison.
- Danville Garden mums are for sale! See any JH/HS Band or Chorus member to order! The sale runs through 9/21 and delivery will be on Monday, 9/24. If you need additional info, contact Mr. Lee (email@example.com).
- There will be a softball meeting on Thursday during HR for any girl interested in playing softball this spring.
- Any student interested in taking the ASVAB test, please sign up with Mrs. Knott. We need at least 7 to offer the test.