Important District Dates
10/18/2019 – End of First Quarter
10/21/2019 – Board of Education Meeting, Homer Band Room 7:00 PM
10/21-24/2019 – Parent/Teacher Conference Week
10/25/2019 – No School – End of Parent/Teacher Conference Week
- Students and parents traveling to DC in March 2020 please us the link below to confirm that we have your name spelled correctly. Names must match the government-issued photo ID you will be traveling with (Illinois Drivers License/ID Card or Passport). Make sure if you have a middle initial middle name spelled out or no middle name on your ID it is identical to the records for EF to purchase your plane ticket. It will help with TSA and security. It will also help in securing flight options sooner for our large group. https://www.efexploreamerica.
- PARENTS: As a reminder any student that misses 5 consecutive days due to illness must bring a doctors note in with them when they return to school giving reason for their absence otherwise the absence will be considered unexcused.
- SENIORS: Baby pictures due to Mrs. Brooks by November 1.
- SENIORS: Beef House order forms are in the office. ORDERS ARE DUE MONDAY 10/28. Delivery is Tuesday 11/12.
- Parent Teacher conferences will be the evenings of 10/22 and 10/23 for HS students. If you are interested in setting up a conference please contact the HS at 217-834-3393.
- Anyone interested in purchasing an FFA tshirt there are a few extras from our order in multiple sizes. The shirts are $15 please see Mrs. B Mohr or email her at email@example.com before they are gone!
- Student Reminder: A reminder for all students that your cell phones should be in your lockers during the school day (this includes during passing periods). You may have them out ONLY at lunch time. If a teacher/staff member sees you with your phone on you other than at lunch time you will receive a cell phone violation.
- Effective immediately all students that drive to school will need to fill out a vehicle registration form. You may pick those up in the office. Please be sure to return them no later than 10/31.
- There will be a parent/player meeting for HS boys basketball on 10/16 at 7 pm in the Broadlands gym.
- DATE REVISION Sophomore Parents: Your students were given their Yankee Candle fundraiser packets last Thursday. This is the only fundraiser for the sophomore class this year. We are asking for each student to sell 10 items. There is also a buyout option of $50 for any student that does not want to do the sales. All order forms and money should be returned by Thursday, October 24th.
- There will be an NHS meeting during lunch on Monday 10/21.