|11/26||Early Dismissal 1:15|
|11/27-12/1||Thanksgiving Break No School|
High School Announcements:
- Parents: As a reminder any student that misses 5 consecutive days due to illness must bring a doctors note in with them when they return to school giving reason for their absence otherwise the absence will be considered unexcused.
- Student Reminder: A reminder for all students that your cell phones should be in your lockers during the school day (this includes during passing periods). You may have them out ONLY at lunch time. If a teacher/staff member sees you with your phone on you other than at lunch time you will receive a cell phone violation.
- There is a sign up sheet on Mrs. J Mohrs door for volunteer opportunities for the Santa Breakfast in Philo on Saturday 12/7. Anyone interested can sign up. Transportation is not provided; students must find a way to and from to participate.
- Illinois FCCLA and Heritage are partnering with the Ronald McDonald Houses of Illinois for our community service project this year. FCCLA members from across the state are collecting pop tabs and monetary donations. A new hours is opening in Peoria and Heritage FCCLA would like to help get this house up and going. We are placing containers around the school and throughout the community to collect pop tabs. We are also welcoming families to support us and send tabs to school. Heritage FCCLA is collecting through this spring. If you would like to help or want a container for your business or worksite please email email@example.com.
- FFA & FCCLA are working on bonus boxes again this holiday season. These food donations will go to the local food bank on 12/10. This year we will be collecting monetary donations from chapter members and local supporters on 12/2 through 12/6. Instead of making a food donation this year FFA & FCCLA members are asked to make a $5 to $10 donation to Jada Davis or Kacie Roberts. Please see Mrs. J Mohr with questions.
- The National Honor Society scholarship deadline is December 6th.
- New Hawkwear is available for order. Order forms are available in the office. Orders/money are due back next Friday 11/22. Please be sure to pay with exact amount or by check.
- The Stadium seat tear down will be on 12/1 at 9am.
- There will be an Art Club meeting during lunch on Friday 11/22. We will be discussing fun projects a possible Bob Ross Party and art club t shirts! Come over and bring your friends! Everyone is welcome!
- The Class of 2021 has begun their Poinsettia and Christmas cactus fundraiser. Orders are due 12/2 NO EXCEPTIONS. Juniors MUST sell 10 items to receive their point for this years fundraiser. Payment is due with orders. If you are interested in purchasing these items please contact a member of the junior class or you can call Lauren Hopper at the high school 217-834-3392.