|3/12-3/14||Spring Musical HS 7pm|
|3/20||Post Prom Mtg. 6pm @ Charlies|
|3/22||Winter Sports Banquet|
High School Announcements:
- Parkland assessment testing for incoming Parkland freshman prior ECCA and Dual Credit students will be on 3/24 starting at 8:30 am. Paperwork for ECCA and Dual Credit along with your Parkland application must be done prior to testing.
- Heritage Post Prom Bowl Night will be on Saturday 3/21 at 8:30 pm. This is for adults ages 18 and up no students! Space is limited. If you are interested you can pick up a form in the HS office.
- Any senior going to Parkland who needs to take either the English or Math assessments must sign up in the office. Test will be 3/24. Students must make a Alek account for the math assessment. Any sophomore or junior taking dual credit classes for next year also need to sign up.
- Attention students and community members! The annual HHS Food Drive will begin March 30th and run through April 3rd.
- Any junior or senior interested in taking the ASVAB this year please see Mrs. Knott. We need at least 10 to offer the test at our school.
- Any student interested in a summer volunteer opportunity through the Champaign County Forest Preserve please see Mrs. Knott.
- The Winter Sports banquet (Boys Basketball and Cheerleading) will be on Sunday, March 22 at 2 pm in the Broadlands cafeteria. Please bring a finger food/dessert to share. Table service and drinks will be provided.
- Parents: As a reminder any student that misses 5 consecutive days due to illness must bring a doctors note in with them when they return to school giving reason for their absence otherwise the absence will be considered unexcused.
- STUDENTS: Reminder that morning detentions start between 7:30 and 7:40 in the morning. You must be here no later than 7:40 to start your morning detention.
- Student Reminder: A reminder for all students that your cell phones should be in your lockers during the school day (this includes during passing periods). You may have them out ONLY at lunch time. If a teacher/staff member sees you with your phone on you other than at lunch time you will receive a cell phone violation.