Character Trait of the Month : Helpfulness
WELCOME BACK and Happy New Year to everyone!
- Our JH Boys Basketball team will celebrate 8th grade night on Thursday, Jan. 10 th as they play a home game against Tri-County at 6:00 PM. Come out and help cheer on the teams. Good luck!
- JH Volleyball will play their first home game TODAY, Jan. 8th against Tuscola at 6:00 PM. Good luck girls!
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time.
- NO vehicles are permitted in the circle drive where buses drop off in the morning or afternoon.
- Please remember that if you wish to speak with a teacher or staff member regarding your student’s classroom performance, you must schedule an appointment for a meeting. Daily classroom activities are held to a tight schedule and unplanned interruptions may negatively affect academic success in the classroom.
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.
- The price for student lunches at the Elementary/JH building at Heritage for the 2018-19 school year will be $2.15. Adult lunches will be sold for $2.90.
- Upcoming Events:
- 1/8/2019 – School Resumes
- 1/15/2019- 8th Grade Career Conference at I Hotel
- 1/18/2019- CU Symphony at Elementary/JH for K-8th graders from 10:00-10:45 AM.
- – 5th – 12th Grade Choral Concert at Homer building at 7:00 PM.
- 1/19/2019- 5th – 12th Grade Band Concert at Broadlands building at 7:00 PM.
- 1/21/2019 – No School –MLK Day