Character Trait of the Month : Appreciation
- If you participated in JH Track this season, you will need to turn your uniform in ASAP. Please place the uniform in a sack, clearly mark your name on the sack, and put the sack in the office. You MUST turn your uniform in prior to the Awards Assembly on May 22nd.
- PTC Scentsy fundraising items were sent home on Friday, May 11th with students who had turned in orders. Please make sure to check with your child if they brought something home.
- There will be a brief football meeting held on Tuesday, May 22nd at 11:50 AM at the high school for any 8th grade boy interested in going out for high school football. Students who are interested in attending need to be released to eat lunch at 11:10 AM and will be bused to the high school at 11:30 AM. Those students should be returning at approximately 12:30 PM. Thanks
- Team Corn Detasseling has left some information in the office for any student age 12 or older who may be interested in working for them this summer. Music Updates from Mr. Lee
- TODAY, May 18 – K-4 Spring Program @ Homer – 2 p.m.
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time. Reminders:
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school. Upcoming Events:
- 5/21/2018 – AR Bowling Day
- 5/22/2018 – Awards Assembly 8:30 AM at Elementary/JH Building in Homer
- 5/23/2018 – 8th grade class trip
- 5/24/2018 – 2nd grade field trip
- 8th Grade Promotion at 7:00 PM
- 5/25/2018 – Kindergarten Field Trip
- 5/28/2018 – NO SCHOOL – Memorial Day
- 5/30/2018 – 6th/7th grade field trip to Homer Lake
- 1st grade field trip
- 5/31/2018 – LAST ATTENDANCE DAY – PTC FUN DAY!