Character Trait of the Month : Avoiding Conflicts
- Information has been sent home with students regarding our Heritage Spirit and Pride T-Shirt sale. All orders are due by Friday, Sept. 22nd.
- School pictures and JH Girls’ Basketball pictures will be taken on Thursday, Sept. 28th . Picture packet information has been sent home with students. Forms will also be made available in the office.
- The first JH Girls basketball game is TODAY, September 21st at Armstrong at 6:00 PM. The activity van will leave from Broadlands at 4:35 PM and from Homer at 4:50 PM. Good luck girls!!
- FCCLA is selling t-shirts for Breast Cancer Awareness. Purchase your shirt today to wear to the Dig For A Cure Volleyball Game, Tuesday, October 17th in Broadlands at 6:00 PM. Shirt order with payment must be turned into Mrs. Mohr at the high school or grade school office by Monday, September 25th before noon. Order forms are available at both school offices. Checks can be made out to Heritage High School. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds from the Dig For A Cure Event and shirt sale will be donated to Mills Breast Cancer Institute.
- Volleyball OPEN GYMS for grades 6-8th will be held on the following dates: Oct. 4th and Oct. 8th from 4:45-5:45 PM. THERE WILL NOT BE A SHUTTLE BUS AVAILABLE!!
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- Parent /Teacher Conferences will be held 9/26/17 thru 9/28/17. K-5th grade teachers will be contacting parents with particular dates and times for conferences to be scheduled. JH parents should contact the office to schedule conferences.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time.
- The Homer Fire Department will be hosting a Fire Prevention Open House on Tuesday, Oct. 10th from 5-7:00 PM. There will be a hot dog supper, fire prevention activities, games and giveaways.
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.
- 9/26 -28/2017 – Parent /Teacher Conferences
- 9/28/2017 – School Pictures for all K-8th grade students and JH Girls Basketball sports pictures.
- 9/29/2017 – No School