A reminder to all parents and guardians that any weather-related absence will be excused and will not count on student’s record and should be reported to the secretary at the Homer or Broadlands building student attends.
Character Trait of the Month : Friendliness
- The JH Boys Basketball game scheduled for January 4th at Villa Grove at 6:00 PM will NOT be rescheduled.
- The next JH Boys Basketball game will be 8th grade night for our players. The game will be played on Tuesday, January 16th at home against Oakwood at 6:00 PM. Good Luck!!
- The next JH Volleyball game will be played on Tuesday, January 16th against PVO at Flatville at 6:00 PM. The bus will leave from Broadlands at 4:30 PM and from Homer at 4:45 PM. Good luck!!
- The JH Volleyball game scheduled for January 4th at Arthur has been rescheduled for Friday, Jan. 19th at 4:30 PM in Atwood. Bus times to be announced.
- The JH Volleyball game scheduled for January 8th at home will be rescheduled with a date to be determined.
- Heritage 8th graders will be attending a Career Conference on Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018 at the I-Hotel and Conference Center. They will leave at 8:15 AM that morning and return by the end of the school day. Students will need to bring money for lunch that day as they will be eating lunch at the Market Place Mall food court. No one will be allowed in the shopping area. Students should dress appropriately for the conference.
- JH Winter Sports pictures will be rescheduled with a date to be determined.
- Mrs. Tate will not be following her regular schedule this week, so please do not send students to her classroom. She will resume her regular schedule next Tuesday, Jan. 16th, 2018.
- Attention 8th grade students: Mrs. Knott will be here on Wednesday, January 17th to discuss choices for your Freshman class schedule next year. She will be meeting with 8th graders during PE.
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time. Reminders:
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.Upcoming Events:
- 1/15/2018 – NO SCHOOL – MLK Day
- 1/20/2018 – 6-12th grade Winter Band Concert at the High School at 6:00 PM.
- 1/25/2018 – 8th grade Career Conference at I-Hotel & Conference Center.