Elementary/Jr High Announcements:
- Please note that FCA meetings will be held on every other Wednesday of the month in the Art Room from now on during JH lunch time. The next meeting will take place on November 20th.
- The next JH Girls Basketball game will be for 8th Grade Regional play with dates to be determined. Good luck girls!
- JH Boys Basketball game TODAY, Nov.21st at home against Gifford at 6:00 PM. Good luck boys!
- Please note that the JH Boys Basketball game scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 26th will start at 5:30 PM.
- There is a sign-up sheet in the office for any JH girl in 6th, 7th or 8th grade interested in playing Volleyball this year. The first practice will begin on Tuesday, Dec. 3rd from 3:00-4:30 PM. Remember you MUST have a current physical and signed insurance waiver on file with the school to begin practice.
- There are Heritage Hawks Apparel forms in the office for anyone wishing to purchase new clothing items. All orders are due with payment by November 22nd.
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time.
- NO vehicles are permitted in the circle drive where buses drop off in the morning or afternoon.
- Please remember to be cautious and courteous when dropping students off in the front parking lot. You should not pass vehicles and make sure to pay close attention to students exiting vehicles and entering our building.
- Please remember that if you wish to speak with a teacher or staff member regarding your student’s classroom performance, you must schedule an appointment for a meeting. Daily classroom activities are held to a tight schedule and unplanned interruptions may negatively affect academic success in the classroom.
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.
- The price for student lunches at the Elementary/JH building at Heritage for the 2019-20 school year will be $2.15. Adult lunches will be sold for $2.90.
- Please remember that there is NO SMOKING on school grounds, and that seat belts should be fastened properly around children as they are being picked up or dropped off on school property.