Heritage Schools Closed Monday January 20th – MLK Holiday Observance
– 1/20/2020 – NO SCHOOL – MLK Day
– 1/28/2020 – JH Sports Pictures for Volleyball and Boys’ Basketball
players. Forms to be handed out closer to date.
Elementary/Junior High Announcements:
Character Trait of the Month : Honesty
- The next FCA meeting will take place Wednesday, January 29th in the Art Room during JH Lunch.
- The next JH Volleyball game will be played on Tuesday, January 21st against Oakwood at Newtown at 6:00 PM. The bus will leave from Broadlands at 4:30 PM and from Homer 4:45 PM. Good Luck!!
- The next JH Boys Basketball game will be played on Tuesday, January 21st at home as we celebrate 8th grade night against Oakwood at 6:00 PM. Plan to come out to support our players! Good luck boys!
- Menu change for Tuesday, January 21st – The menu will be Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup, Corn, Peaches, and milk. The menu for Wednesday, January 22nd will be BBQ Riblet, Peas, Pears, and milk
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time.
- NO vehicles are permitted in the circle drive where buses drop off in the morning or afternoon.
- Please remember to be cautious and courteous when dropping students off in the front parking lot. You should not pass vehicles and make sure to pay close attention to students exiting vehicles and entering our building.
- Please remember that if you wish to speak with a teacher or staff member regarding your student’s classroom performance, you must schedule an appointment for a meeting. Daily classroom activities are held to a tight schedule and unplanned interruptions may negatively affect academic success in the classroom.
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.
- The price for student lunches at the Elementary/JH building at Heritage for the 2019-20 school year will be $2.15. Adult lunches will be sold for $2.90.
- Please remember that there is NO SMOKING on school grounds, and that seat belts should be fastened properly around children as they are being picked up or dropped off on school property.