PBIS Winners September 2019 – Our Theme “Kindness”
– 10/18/2019 – End of first quarter.
– 10/21-10/24 – Parent /Teacher Conferences (more information to come)
– 10/25/2019 – No School
– 10/31/2019 – Fall Parties for K-5th grade
Character Trait of the Month: Patience
- The next JH Cross-Country meet will be held on Saturday, October 19th for IESA State JH Cross Country! Departure times to be determined. Good luck!!
- The next JH Girls Basketball game will be held on Monday, October 21st at home against Shiloh at 6:00 PM. Good luck girls!
- Please note that FCA meetings will be held on every other Wednesday of the month in the Art Room from now on during JH lunch time. The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 23rd .
- All Heritage PTC Fundraising forms and money for the Little Caesars fall fundraising project MUST be turned into the office ASAP for pick up.
- JH Boys Basketball practice begins on MONDAY, Oct. 21st for any 7th or 8th grade boy interested in playing basketball this season. As a reminder, you must have a current physical and insurance waiver on file to begin practices.
- Please remember that there is NO SMOKING on school grounds, and that seat belts should be fastened properly around children as they are being picked up or dropped off on school property.
- Please remember that if you wish to speak with a teacher or staff member regarding your student’s classroom performance, you must schedule an appointment for a meeting. Daily classroom activities are held to a tight schedule and unplanned interruptions may negatively affect academic success in the classroom.
- Please check your child’s STI account to keep up with student progress as midterms/report cards will not be printed and sent home. If you are unable to access your child’s account please contact the office for a paper copy.
- As a reminder to parents of bus riders: There should be NO food or beverages brought on the bus for any reason at any time.
- NO Vehicles are permitted in the circle drive where buses drop off in the morning or afternoon.
- Please call ahead if planning to eat lunch with your student. Parents can come 1x/semester.
- If sending in snack or treats for a class, please remember no home-baked goods can be shared. All items must be pre-packaged and in store box containers.
- If your student will be gone for a doctor’s appointment, please have him/her bring a note from the doctor upon returning to school to show that they were there. Otherwise the absence will be marked unexcused by the school.